Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ally & Nick

I think one of the best things about this business is meeting new people and like no other photo shoot I was extra nervous. It was the first time I photographed somebody that I didn't know. I don't know how I slept through the night, but by 6:00 a.m. I was wide awake anxious and excited.

The day was beautiful. We started early to avoid the heat. Ally and Nick are naturals,very good looking kids, they couldn't help it but to smile every time I got my camera up. Their eyes are super sensitive to the sun, we had to count to three a few times so they could open their eyes when I was gonna take a picture.

We were all over the park, after a few outfit changes and about 2 hours I got over 400 pictures.
I want to thank Mrs. Patty for being so nice and giving me the opportunity to work with them. It's always nice meeting people like that!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...